Monday, March 9, 2009

Walkabout.

So the weekend didn't start well for our family. I had a bad day at work Friday, and unfortunately I carried it home with me and couldn't recover until early Sunday. I did spend a nice day with my girl on Saturday as Duane decided to play golf with his friend. We hung out, went shopping a bit, and then enjoyed some quality family time.



Sunday, Duane worked on his homework and then went to the OSU basketball game with a friend. Meanwhile, Rachel and I took advantage of the beautiful weather and took a walk around the neighborhood. It was a good time, and it reminded me slightly of a time when she was about 6-7 weeks old and I took her for walks around the block in the summer. The difference is that now she isn't fussing quite so much and she loves to sit up and watch all the people. We really do live in a wonderful neighborhood. We watched as people played with their kids, walked their dogs, and gathered in driveways to talk to one another.



When we got home, I took some pictures of the little sprout. I can't believe how big she is getting!





2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute pictures! We've been out on walks almost everyday since the weather warmed up, too. Maybe for one of our playdates in the spring or summer, we could meet at a park instead of someone's house...

Nutz said...

I was thinking the same thing.