Thursday, March 5, 2009

BABY TIME!

Duane started classes this week, so I had a great excuse to leave work somewhat ontime to go and pick up Rachel from the sitter. It was really enjoyable spending some quality time with my baby girl. It made me realize how much I am missing when I am at work. She is getting so big. Her latest development is that she talks a LOT more than she used to. She varies from "DaDaDa" to "NaNaNa" and "MAH!"
She is still not up on all fours, but she has some spectacular upper body strength, because she drags herself around the house, chasing after everyone. We are starting to give her some dissolvable solids, but she doesn't appreciate the texture much. She makes an icky face and spits a lot of it out. Every now and then she seems to like it, and rumor has it that her friend Ben (a little boy at the sitter's) likes to feed her Cheerios!
Being home so much has given me the opportunity to take a couple more pictures. So here they are!






2 comments:

Allison said...

Great photos!!! I love the black and white one at the top. I can see that your new camera is coming in handy :-)

Unknown said...

Love the new look--you did a great job! :)