Monday, November 17, 2008

Murdock doesn't get much play on the blog, and I was practicing my lighting the other day, so I snapped a quick pic of the little guy. He doesn't look too happy about it...poor dude has had some major adjustments to make in these last 5 months. I have been very impressed with him to this point. He gets jealous every now and then, but he minds us very well and even seemed a bit concerned the other night when he could hear Rachel on the monitor but he couldn't find her. He searched for her everywhere, sniffing in her car seat, her piano bouncer, the fireplace(?)...




With this being M*chigan week, I had to post a picture of my little bean in her OSU duds. She looks a bit like a boy, doesn't she? She must be thinking "BOO M*chigan!"

1 comment:

Shauna said...

I am new here! What a great blog :)