Saturday, November 22, 2008

All About Tradition

It may not have been the most exciting game in the rivalry's history, but Ohio State defeated That Team Up North today, 42-7, and I was there. It was my year in the 6-year rotation for the coveted M*chigan ticket, so today I attended The Game with my mom. It was similar to the last time I attended The Game, 6 years ago, in one way: VERY COLD! Mom and I were in the very top row of C Deck, so we bundled up really snug and climbed a million stairs while clinging to the handrail. Once we were up there, it wasn't so bad. I warned everyone in the vicinity that I am a very loud fan, and I only cursed once. (It slipped out when we got a roughing the kicker penalty.)
I had a great time -- it was nice to get out and be an adult for a while. I am exhausted, sore, and I am losing my voice again, so it must have been fun!





Here's to the fourth straight Big 10 title for our beloved Buckeyes. It was a great year, and I am kind of glad we don't have to play the likes of Oklahoma -- 65-14 in the fourth quarter vs. #2 Texas Tech...YIKES!

Here are a couple pictures of me and Rachel from the other day too. Just for kicks. She seems like she doesn't like looking at the
camera when I am trying to get our picture together.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glad you had fun--I can't believe how different Ms. Rachel looks everytime you post a photo! Such a sweetie :)