Monday, June 15, 2009

First Sleepover

Rachel had her first sleepover this weekend. She stayed at my mom and dad's house Saturday night so that I could drive to Akron and watch Duane race. It was a good time, very surprisingly to me. I don't usually get into motorcycle races when Duane is watching them, but it was really neat to see the people and the riders. I saw a couple of wrecks (thankfully not Duane!), and I got to support Duane in something that truly makes him happy.

I also took a few photos with my fancy camera. Not sure how great they really turned out, but they made Duane happy!

Rachel did really well on her sleepover -- Mom and Dad said she was a very well-behaved little lady and they very much enjoyed the time with her. And even though I enjoyed having a night off, I was really happy when they dropped her off Sunday afternoon!

This week is spent planning Rachel's birthday party! The forecast still calls for rain on Saturday, but I am hoping it will end Saturday morning and we will have some nice weather, since we planned an outside party! Otherwise I will need to clean my house and figure out how to let everyone know the party has been moved...

No comments: