Tuesday, June 3, 2008

37 Weeks!

Almost 38 weeks as I sit down to type this. No progress as far as dialation goes. I saw the nurse practicioner last Friday and she said that I am actually only measuring at 34 weeks. I asked her how big she thinks Rachel is now and she estimated somewhere in the 6's. She predicted that if I carry to 40 weeks, Rachel will be about 7.5 - 8 pounds. That would be the perfect size, as far as I am concerned!!
She also recommended that I get out and walk around more to stimulate my cervix. So Duane has decided I need to bounce on his exercise ball to get things moving. My last day at work is next Wednesday (June 11th), because I have some carryover vacation that I need to use before the end of June. While Duane has been nesting at home, cleaning out every room and throwing things away, I have been nesting at work, trying to get everything organized before I leave.

I don't know what I am going to do while I sit around and wait for this baby to show up. I need to work on the baby book that my sister-in-law Jen bought me, so I can focus on that I suppose. And of course, there is always the bouncy ball!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks like there's a baby in there! :)