Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Hiatus

Soooo...my computer is down again. It is being officially repaired this time. I use the one at work and Duane's at home, but I can't download the pictures from my Washington trip or the last week or so since then. There are lots of updates, but I am waiting for the visual aids to really post anything. But since I posted last, we have celebrated our third anniversary (!) -- there were a couple times I NEVER thought we would make it this far -- we have celebrated Duane's 30TH birthday, and we have been out and about in the beautiful spring weather.
Rachel has been in an awesome mood lately, until Monday evening, when she started to get cranky. I can see her bottom front teeth ready to poke through, so that might have something to do with the mood swing.
My workload has started to diminish slightly, which is really nice. I like being able to be at home more often and play with my daughter and spend time with my husband.

So hopefully I will have pictures to post soon!!

No comments: