Sunday, February 1, 2009

Festivities

Sorry, no Rachel pics in this post. I do, however, want to send congratulations to my oldest friend, Stephen. Stephen got married yesterday to a wonderful woman (Natasha). I couldn't be happier for both of them, as they are amazing people who deserve all the happiness in the world. Stephen and I have been friends since before we were born, I think, and we have a picture together from every major event in our lives. I think Rachel will have a lot of those with the boys in her life too (i.e., Aiden, Brayden, Caden...).

On another note, we had a great time at the reception. Aunt Julie was willing to watch Rachel so that I could relax for a while. I got to take some great pictures and danced with my dad. He is a bit of a crazy dancer. He is extremely talented, but the more he drinks, the more you feel like a rag doll that he is tossing around the dance floor. :)




No comments: