Thursday, March 20, 2008

Acrobatic Baby!


We had our 4D ultrasound today. It was such an amazing experience! We were lucky to have our family there with us. Duane's brother Phil and his wife Jen, my sister, my parents, and Duane's mom were there to see our little Rachel's debut. She started out in a very awkward position! Her feet were all the way up by her head. She kept grabbing her toes! It was so awkward that the technician had me stop in the middle and get up to walk around so she would readjust!
I never realized how much my movements would affect her positioning in me. When I turned to the side, she would turn as well.
We have a VERY active little girl, and it looks like she might be taller than we are someday! She is already 16.5 inches long and about 2.5 lbs. The poor girl inherited my feet though! Long and skinny tootsies! Her facial expressions remind me of Duane's expressions.
We had such a wonderful time! It makes me all the more excited to meet her in a few months!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

She's adorable :) Did they say if they saw any hair?

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de Plasma, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-de-plasma.blogspot.com. A hug.